Конфиденциальность частной информации и файлы куки
THIRD PARTY PROCESSORS
We do not pass on any personal data to third parties unless this is necessary for the fulfilment of the contract, permitted by relevant legal provisions or you have given your consent. This being said, FRANKE may contract with other companies or individuals (“Processors”) to perform certain duties on our behalf. In so doing, it may be necessary that we provide the Processors with access to personal data. Our Processors are required to maintain the confidentiality of the personal data, and are restricted from using the information for any other purpose than the purposes defined by FRANKE. Examples of duties performed by Processors include business partners or sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, credit risk reduction or fraud protection, analytics providers, search information providers or intragroup processing. They will only have access to the personal data necessary for the performance of the respective activity. In particular, these Processors are prohibited from processing or using your personal data for other purposes.
We take appropriate measures, by contract or otherwise, to provide adequate protection for personal data that is disclosed to our Processors, and to ensure that our Processors have sufficient legal, organizational and technical procedures in place to protect personal data in accordance with applicable data protection law.
FRANKE is a global organization, with legal entities, business processes, management structures, and technical systems that cross borders. Therefore, our privacy practices are designed to provide protection for personal data all over the world. It is FRANKE’s policy to give access to personal data only to those authorized employees, agents, contractors, entities and Processors that FRANKE determines have a legitimate need to know, or have access to, the information in order to carry out their responsibilities. FRANKE uses technical and organizational security measures to protect the data supplied by you and managed by us against manipulation, loss, destruction, and access by third parties. Our security measures are continually improved in line with technological developments.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unless we provided specific retention periods above, these general rules apply:
Your data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary for the intended purposes or if you revoke your consent, or objected to a use based on legitimate interest and we have no overriding legitimate grounds. In some cases, longer retention periods may apply because we are required by law (e.g. under tax and commercial law), or data are required for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CONTACT
Under the European General Data Protection Regulation or similar law applicable to you, you may be entitled to exercise some or all of the following rights:
1. require (i) information whether your personal data is retained and (ii) access to and/or duplicates of your personal data retained, including the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, and the data recipients as well as potential retention periods;
2. request rectification, removal or restriction of your personal data, e.g. because (i) it is incomplete or inaccurate, (ii) it is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected, or (iii) the consent on which the processing was based has been withdrawn;
3. refuse to provide and – without impact to data processing activities that have taken place before such withdrawal – withdraw your consent to processing of your personal data at any time;
4. take legal actions in relation to any potential breach of your rights regarding the processing of your Personal data, as well as to lodge complaints before the competent data protection authority;
5. require (i) to receive and reuse the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and (ii) to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from our side; where technically feasible you shall have the right to have the personal data transmitted directly from us to another controller.
Right to object:
You may be entitled to exercise your right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, that your personal data shall not be subject to a processing. In this case, please provide us with information about your particular situation. After the assessment of the facts presented by you we will either stop processing your personal data or present you our compelling legitimate grounds for an ongoing processing.
The respective Franke company published in the imprint of the website, click here.
Attn: Data Protection Coordinator
or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org